This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and your experience accross our platform. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number etc ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, however, it should be noted no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Kenspay refund policies
Refund policies are different depending on what you made payment for.
Refund on crediting wallet:
Refund maybe made through the channel you use in making the payment if only After crediting your wallet you have not made any purchase of our product yet.
Refund on unsuccessful purchase:
We take this issue very strict and we will make sure refund is been made for unsuccessful transaction carried out on our platform, and you need to have it in mind that it may take's several minute/hour or days to verify the transaction depending on the product.
Note: If you give your account or payment details to someone else, appear to be abusing our policies, or don’t protect your account with authentication, we usually can’t issue a refund.
We may suspend, restrict, or terminate the provision of our services (in whole or in part) and or close your Account without any liability whatsoever under the following circumstances:
1. upon receiving a request from you at any time to close your Account, we will do so.
2. if you notify us that your phone has been lost or stolen or your PIN has been compromised, we place your account on hold Account.
3. if in any way we know or suspect your Account is being used fraudulently, negligently or for illegal activities or if we must do so to comply with the law, we may close your Account, restrict activity on your Account or suspend access to your Account.
4. In the event the suspected fraudulent or suspicious activity has been confirmed we will be required by the regulators to report the associated BVN to the BVN watchlist database, with all regulatory penalties applicable.
6. should you enter the incorrect Password or PIN on three (3) consecutive occasions, we will lock access to your account.
7.If we close your Account you must ensure that all debit orders linked to this Account are removed within 30 days as these debit orders will be declined after this period and kenspay will not accept any liability resulting from these declined debit orders.
8. We will not be responsible to you for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages arising from any act or omission by us or any third party for whom we are responsible, whether arising in contract, delict or statute, if we close or suspend your Account in accordance with this Terms and Conditions.
9.In any case where your kenspay Account is closed for any reason and has a balance of funds, upon your request to Customer Services, the balance will be made available to you for withdrawal barring any legal or regulatory provisions against such.